Grey is the New White

Posted by Glenwood Custom Cabinetry Glenwood Custom Cabinetry
...so you think you like White kitchens??  Check out these beautiful kitchens in White's cousin--GREY!

here, two tones of grey are used....leaning towards a beautiful grey-green on the base units

this kitchen is bright and airy in a putty grey thanks to white accents on the crown molding and countertops

with the palest hints of blue in this grey, this kitchen could have appeared to be too cool, but warm wood tones ensure a cosy finish

Again using a putty grey color, the open cabinets on the back wall are painted white on the inside to brighten things a little

here white walls, tiles and countertops keep things crisp.

whatever shade of grey you choose, they are all beautiful.  Current and clean like White, Grey is definitely the "New Shade of White"!

1 Comment

RTA Online store RTA Online store

Re: Grey is the New White

There are several cabinet stores vendors but I know the best   kitchen stores near me  who gives the best cabinets with fully quality satisfaction.